Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does airbrush makeup cover deep stretch marks seamlessly?

Ok i have lots and lots of stretch marks bid white/silver ones (I am dark skinned African American by the way) on my arms and chest, red lifted ones on my hips and butt and a few red ones on the back of my legs as well. I am trying different things to get rid of them but as we all know it takes a while to see any improvement meanwhile bikini season is fast approaching. I am thinking of buying an airbrush kit to cover the stretch marks and I was wondering if they are indeed effective and any one uses this method to cover their stretch marks. Which are the best waterproof airbrush makeup out there and what kit would you recommend.


Thank youDoes airbrush makeup cover deep stretch marks seamlessly?
I would try, BioOil, instead of airbrush makeup





This will improve the appearance of stretch marks, and then you could use some make-up to cover up the rest of it.





M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn