Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you use makeup to cover the scratches and teeth marks?

nope, they are all hidden under my clothesDo you use makeup to cover the scratches and teeth marks?
I did.


My evil baby sister bit me in the cheek really badly, and I got taken to the hospital.


There, the doctor stiched it, and it was ugly, and permanent.


I wear make up to cover the stitch ever since...Do you use makeup to cover the scratches and teeth marks?
don't need to cover up anything so I don't wear the junk


allergic to most of it anyway
Hahaha. Someone beat me to my answer of No, I wear them with pride. Depends on the ';audience'; however. Sometimes I run for the concealor.
You can do. They have some good ones in Argos if your looking.
No - the scratches and teeth marks should be where no one can see them anyway.
you can, or you can just say there from your dog
If they were really bad and really ugly I would, otherwise I'd leave them and let them heal.
if i did that i would use all my make up in 3 days.....yes thats a fact. i wa nna slat that boy sometimes.


biting=good


breaking skin=NOT good
no- but i know that you use it to cover up all those stretch marks that you have on your mouth. J/K! HAVE A GOOD DAY!
No not atall
Yes sir





SteveC
Nope! Show them off proudly!
No!


Let it be known how much freaky play you get!


Oh yes!
um you could use a scarf? scarves are cool... or ask you -ahem- biter(?) to bite you in places that arent always on show?
Ummm, yes she does! ;-)
Nope wear em like a badge
No
i dont use make up period i aint no metrosexual
Huh?
Heck no I exhibit them proudly, as my badge of hot courage.
I'm not into S%26amp;M. :)
Nah.....par for the course..........
no never.
Nope! I wear them proudly.
No. I want the world to know I keep my woman in line!
nah...I keep it gully.
What?! lol teeth marks for what?
man...would i like to be a fly on the wall...sounds like a regular problem for you?
Around the 'rents... ya.


Otherwise.. no. I show off my battle scars :-)
no. i wear my battle scars with pride! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn